Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fun at dusk...

That tiller is pretty amazing...
I saw the kids standing all in a row watching Peter, totally
mesmerized, and was able to run into the house, grab the camera
and get this picture. Before I could get off a second shot,
they were all on the move again. I'm so glad I caught this moment!


Our little farmer, checking the fields.



We got the beans in on Tuesday night. A row of green and a row
of yellow and purple heirloom ones. MmmMmm, I can hardly
wait! Yesterday we were blessed with a beautiful, heavy
rain which the gardens have been soaking up. The timing
couldn't have been more perfect! And now, we wait...

'And the seeds that fell on good soil represent honest,
good-hearted people who hear God's word, cling to it,
and patiently produce a huge harvest.' Luke 8:15 (NLT)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are keepers! So cute! I think they belong in a country magazine!

    ReplyDelete