Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wedding fun

This month we had two big weddings:

My girlfriend Renee was married on the 5th
and I was the Maid of Honour and Gracie Jo was the Flower Girl.

It was a beautiful day for a wedding
and we had lots of fun late into the night.

Greg and Alex's wedding was on the 19th.
Peter was the Best Man, Gracie Jo one of the Flower Girls,
and Silas and Levi were Ring Bearers.
My doctor had 'ordered' me to not to attend - they
didn't want me travelling and felt I should be staying close
to home, and the hospital...
but here we are a week later and still no baby.
Boy, am I glad I went!!!
Besides the fact that I'm still pregnant, it was so
special to celebrate with all our family and friends.
It was a wonderful, beautiful day and so special
to rejoice together in God's goodness to Greg and Alex.



Getting ready for show time.


What a handsome lad!


Too cute!!


Our princess

Daddy and his boys


The Ladies


Michelle, Peter & Naveen

Our growing family

We're so thankful that God has brought Alex into our lives!
We love you oh so much!!

For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.
~Psalm 100:5~

3 comments:

  1. 2 times flowergirl in one month. Gracie Jo you are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I loved this post..... I've been waiting to see some pics of the weddings. What a beautiful family, all of you, so precious!!! love it! love it! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new arrival! We aren't facebook friends for some reason, so I can't post congratulations there and I don't have your email, so this will have to do. I've seen some pictures fom Aunt Nancy and he looks so precious. Be blessed!
    Joellen

    ReplyDelete