Thursday, November 26, 2009

We're back...

I can't believe it had been over a month since I had last posted...and what has all happened in our lives between now and then. I had been putting off returning to blogging for a couple weeks. Partly because there are so many other things (read: four little people) who were much more demanding and deserving of my attention, but also because the idea of chronicling our day to day life right now overwhelmed me. Where do I begin? How do I return to those first days after Jude was born? How can I share the journey we've been on using words on a computer screen? How do I find time in our crazy days, and in my seriously sleep-deprived state, to put together something that would be worth while to share? And so after thinking about it, I decided that instead of trying to go back and recap the past month, I was going to simply start with where we're at right now. And I'm glad to be back. I've missed sharing our lives with you. Knowing that this little community of reader-friends has been part of our lives and holding us up in prayer has meant more to me than I even realized. Thank you for all your comments and e-mails. They mean so much to us. I think maybe once a week I'll try and do a little ditty to catch you up on what has all happened...maybe a "Flashback Friday" or something like that. But for now, we will return to our regular scheduled programming :) Thanks for sticking it out with us. And so, without further ado....

The sweetest gap-toothed smile.

Could these two be brothers?

And one happy little guy with, quite possibly, the BEST baby hair ever!

Well, that's all for now. Enjoy your day!!

"This is the day the LORD has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it."
~Psalm 118:24~

3 comments:

  1. you're back! how did I miss this ??? Been checking this blog almost every day for updates and saw the pic of 'pairs skating' (very cute btw) But missed this post somehow... Love the pics, love that you're back, thanks for sharing! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back Ange. It's always so sweet to feel like you're just next door. May God bless and keep you all in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back. Mom had been keeping me somewhat in tune with what has been going on, so you've been in my prayers alot. The kids are, as usual, adorable.

    ReplyDelete