Monday, December 7, 2009

Just need to smile...

Because I'm starting to get anxious and nervous...
Here's a few things that are putting a smile on my face

Making birthday cupcakes for Jesus
(Red velvet with cheesecake frosting...
I definitely sneakily ate one while the kids
were in bed and then rearranged the platter
so you couldn't tell any were missing )


Because everyone loves a little magic unicorn
(and a price tag of $2.99 the day after Halloween)

Nutella.
Enough said.


The return of Oma and Opa from the South brought
:: gingerbread cookies in honour of Opa Meinen's birthday
:: bubble blowing in the basement
:: a Sinterklaas celebration
:: and extra love for Jude from an absolutely smitten Opa


An extra-special visit from an extra-special friend
who spoiled us all rotten :)
We love you!!
(And Jude loves his new hoodie - can you tell?)

As we spend these last couple days preparing for what lies ahead
there is so much to be grateful for.
Thank you for all of your phone calls, e-mails and
comments here on the blog-a-roonie.
It means so much to us knowing that you all are thinking
of us and praying for us. Thank you for the many ways
that you fill these days with sunshine.

How can we thank God enough for you
in return for all the JOY we have
in the presence of our God

because of YOU?
~1 Thessalonians 3:9~

2 comments:

  1. Keeping Jude and the rest of your family in our prayers, love Erine and family

    But I trust in your unfailing love;
    my heart rejoices in your salvation.
    I will sing to the LORD,
    for he has been good to me. Psalm 13:5-6

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Can you hear me singing?)
    "Count your blessings name them one by one." Good girl. You are doing that quite nicely I might say!
    Praying...

    ReplyDelete