Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Joy bringing JOY...

Many of you continue to wonder about our little Jude.
Well, he is doing absolutely wonderful!
Thanks for asking :)
Every day he continues to amaze us
and bring us so much joy.
I took the above picture of the happy little guy today.

When I pulled the shot up on our computer screen I
had a strange sense of deja vu. So, I went searching
through our old files of pictures and found this:

A shot of Silas taken at exactly the same age
in Opa's good 'ole Laz-Y-Boy.
Wow!!

Seeing this picture again got me reminiscing and I
went digging around some more.
Here's all four kids, at four months of age:
Clockwise from top left:
Jude, Levi, Silas and Gracie Jo

And here's some shots of the kiddos as the crew grows:
Gracie Jo, 2 years old
Silas 4 months

Gracie Jo, 3 years old
Silas, 21 months
Levi, 4 months old

Gracie Jo, 5 years old
Silas, 3 years old
Levi, 2 years old
Jude, 4 months

I love watching this family grow.

But grow in the grace and knowledge
of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
To him be glory both now and forever!
Amen.
~2 Peter 3:18~

1 comment:

  1. oh thanks for posting this one.... you forget so fast what they all looked like! Even though Jude looks different he also has many similarities to his brothers don't you think??

    ReplyDelete