Sunday, February 21, 2010

Whodunit?

I found this book in the kid's bedroom and
had a little 'talking to' with Gracie Jo and Silas
about taking better care of their books.
They both adamantly assured me they didn't do it.

Then I found this book in Levi's bed.

It's one of those thick, heavy board books and the corner
was chewed (?) right off. What in the world???
Do we have mice in our house?!

Then we found Mr. Happy.
Not so happy anymore.


Whaaaaat???
Seriously.
How does this happen?

So here's the lineup.
Will the guilty party please step forward?

(At this point it would be appropriate for Gracie Jo
to step up for putting her brothers in those outfits...)


Ta da!
That's right, no mice.
Just a two year old with all of his canine teeth
cutting through at the same time.

Teething: hard on Levi, hard on our books.
I think I'll send him to bed with Jude's chew toys from now on.

2 comments:

  1. Poor guy ... thankfully, our 2 year old canine teething has not been that tough on us. The kids are all so cute ... I don't know how you do it. You are in my thoughts and prayers - wish we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahaha!! Oh that Levi, I love him! I've never had any kid do THAT yet! Keep 'em comin!

    ReplyDelete