Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter Memories - Part 1

Oma and Opa's hill is perfect for running, rolling and...

...rumbling and tumbling.
Poor Levi, a face plant into your ice cream cone
is never any fun.
Nothing better than a good cuppa coffee
and a handful of (semi) faithful furry friends.

I'm not sure who had the most fun, but
I am sure that at the end of the day there were
3 very tired kids and one pooched puppy!

Hmmm....who's walking who?

Channeling the Beach Boys...ahem...
"Two girls for e-very boy!!"

Nothing beats a good walk after a great meal!

Now, what's down this hole??

Country roads, take me home,
to the place I belong!

What a perfect way to end the day -
snuggled up in Opa's lap.

Celebrating Easter.
Celebrating life.
Celebrating love.

"Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!"
~2 Cor. 9:15~

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful pictures - thanks so much for sharing Angela.

    I love your new 'header' picture :)

    ReplyDelete