Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Spreading some Sunshine

I knew they were calling for more rain today and, not really in the
mood for another grey and dreary day, I quickly went out last night
and picked some flowers to bring some cheer inside the house.
And, yes, that is mustard weed, but I just couldn't resist.
I love the bright colours - they instantly add gladness to the room.

And I wish there was a 'scratch and sniff' feature on your
computer screen, because the peonies' beautiful scents
are filling the house with happy :)

A joyful reminder


Look how the liles grow!
They don't work hard to make their clothes.
But I tell you that Solomon with all his wealth
wasn't as well clothed as one of these flowers.
God gives such beauty to everything that grows in the fields,
even though it is here today and thrown into a fire tomorrow.
Won't he do even more for you?
~ Luke 12:27,28~

Cheerful blessings on a rainy day!
May you be showered with His love.

1 comment:

  1. I love peonies and their fragrance!
    So pretty!
    Love summer blooms!
    Happy Summer,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete