Saturday, September 18, 2010

Moving Mountains

One week before this video was taken
we were told by one of Jude's doctors that,
because of the sprangles on his collarbone
and misalignment of his shoulderblades,
he would probably not crawl.
Not that there was anything wrong with
him developmentally, he just
was physically incapable of crawling.

Feast your eyes on this.
Because of your prayers.
Because of sheer determination.
And because greater is He...

video


You, my dear (Jude), are from God
and have overcome them,
because
THE ONE WHO IS IN YOU IS GREATER
than the one who is in the world.

~1 John 4:4~


Make no mistake.
God still moves mountains.


Overwhelmed by grace,
The Koobs Klan

7 comments:

  1. That post brought such joy to my heart. Thank you for the reminder that our G-d still moves mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Jude you make my heart smile! I love you! Thanks for sharing the video Ang, I've watched it 5 x now, God is so gracious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord!
    I'm watching it over and over again too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. GO JUDE!!!
    p.s. nice music :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so AMAZING! Way to go Jude! God is SO Good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing!!! My eyes teared up as I watched the video. It seems you have an unstoppable child who is just determined to be all he can be. He just continues to amaze us. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete