Thursday, June 16, 2011

Finding our way back...


We're home. After 8 1/2 years of marriage, 6 different jobs, 5 houses with stories to tell and the addition of 4 more lives to our family we've found our way back to the place where it all began...

These past eight weeks have been fuller than I could have ever imagined. Just being here humbles me. I'm not sure where to start, because I don't want to forget any of this, so I'm going to try and check in here regularly again to share...and to remind myself to slow down and enjoy these moments. They go by so fast and often it's far too easy to miss the incredible that happens in the mundane. The wonders that are occurring all around me but that I'm too rushed or busy to truly appreciate. So here's to:

::capturing small moments and little joys
::watching grace unfold


::learning to appreciate the
beauty in everything


:: taking time to stop and share the goodness


:: soaking in His fragrant offerings


:: counting the blessings
- even on the tough days!



And so I say to you:
Ask, and you will receive;
seek, and you will find;
knock, and the door will be opened to you.
~Luke 11:9~

8 comments:

  1. My heart is shouting out with joy as I read and see your lives unfold. Thank you for today's blog. God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back on line. Look forward to seeing His Grace and Wonder thru your eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics and the thoughts. Love you more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed your posts, Angela! Love your perspective on life and your pics too. You always help me to be more grateful for where I am in life and the little people I've been surrounded with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Back!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss you. Love these updates! Bless you! Kiss those swee kids for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back! I've missed your posts - so glad to see you've settled in, as I was wondering how you were doing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, welcome back and welcome HOME...
    God is so faithful, isn't He?

    Psalm 121:5-8
    The Lord watches over you—

    the Lord is your shade at your right hand;

    the sun will not harm you by day,

    nor the moon by night.

    The Lord will keep you from all harm—

    he will watch over your life;

    the Lord will watch over your coming and going

    both now and forevermore.

    Blessings to the Koobs family!
    love from all of us:)

    ReplyDelete