Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Favorites


Saturday
We had an incredible afternoon visiting our Forestview
family during their church camping weekend.
I have loads of pictures to share, but this
one's my favorite. These two sisters never fail
to put a smile on my face and joy in my heart.
They are such an example and encouragement to
me and I am so thankful for their friendship.
xo


Sunday
Peter found this moth outside the barn
during morning milking. He roused up our
tow-headed crew to share his discovery.
I love the sleepy, happy faces!

You could actually see through the 'eyes'
in his wings. Click on the picture to
get a better view. Amazing!!

Monday
Sometimes Levi will wear the Transformers
suit all day. It's always fun to look out
the window and see Bumblebee on the trampoline!

Tuesday
The first lettuce from the garden.
SO.GOOD.

Wednesday
Levi is starting to skip his daily nap.
Although, sometimes we find him curled
up in the cutest places :)

Thursday
We always listen to music while baking.
Jude is rocking out in the background
to the Beatles :)

Friday
Today is so beautiful, an outside snack
time under a shady tree was in order.
Loving these sunny, summer days!

For with You is the fountain of life;
in your light we see light.
~Psalm 36:9~

1 comment:

  1. Jude and the Beatles. Like alot.

    ReplyDelete