Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Morning Smiles

A few Sundays ago, we had a couple extra minutes before
we had to leave for church (note: this is a highly irregular
occurrence in this home!) and when I saw Jude snuggling
with Pete in the sunbeam I quickly grabbed my camera.
So glad I caught these happy faces.




Even though they're usually a bit crazy, we love Sunday mornings!

A happy heart makes the face cheerful...
~Proverbs 15:13~

As you leave for worship this morning, amid the hustle and bustle of
missing shoes, spilled coffee, diaper-less diaper bags, the
filling of sippy cups, slicking down unruly hair, making sure your pockets have an
extra peppermint or two and the 10 minutes you're running behind on the clock,
may you carry a 'Hallelujah' in your heart and a smile on your face.

Blessings and love,
The Koobs Klan

1 comment:

  1. These pictures sure made my Sunday very special.....I miss you all SO Much...

    ReplyDelete