Friday, October 12, 2012

These days are beauty full


I'm still trying to get caught up in this place (yes, I know I'm three months behind!) but I haven't given up. *Yet*
Anyways, this fall has been so jam-packed with goodness that my heart is overflowing - and the rest of me is usually pretty tired! Despite being tired (or maybe because of it?) , I joined the kids in a little nature walk in the bush at the back of our farm. There's just something about tromping around in the woods in Autumn. The smells, the sounds, the sights - maybe because they are so fleeting, but they just seem so much more magnificent than other seasons. And with no other purpose than collecting bits of His goodness, this little trek with my favorite crew was just what I needed. It's funny how this time spent walking, looking, carrying, stomping, capturing, climbing, gathering and 'being' out here is so rejuvenating. Even this tired mama is anxious to go out again. But, until then, our Nature Table is filled with beauty. And the memories of the bush at dusk, filled with our precious littles, is just what I need. And, in case it's just what you need too? Here's a little peak into His glory :
For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities
—his eternal power and divine nature—
have been clearly seen, 
being understood from what has been made,
~Romans 1:20~

 















6 comments:

  1. Love! I was sitting at the border the other day, killing time in a fun way by reading all your recent blog entries, and every time I tried to post a comment, I'd get booted off.... anyways, I sure enjoyed my time in line, and am looking forward to more of these... give all those kidlings a big kiss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad you could sneak a little 'virtual' visit in with us! When can I go on a States shopping date with you??? Giving the kiddos a kiss from you and sending lots of love back to your crew. xo

      Delete
  2. So beautiful. Glad you are able to find time to enjoy these precious moments. Time flies and what an honour and a privilege it is to enjoy family, praise God and count blessings! Lovely pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such an honour and privilege, Glynis! It's easy to get caught up in the busyness, craziness, and sheer exhaustion of these days but I'm so thankful that each time I stop and take time to be thankful, instead I'm left counting blessing unending. Sending big hugs!!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous colours! we took the boys to a farm on Thanksgiving weekend, and they loved it (then the Erinn Fall Fair on Thanksgiving).
    I can't get over how tall Gracie is getting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice!! I'm so glad you guys had a chance to make some fun family memories together! Hasn't this Fall been absolutely amazing!? And, yes, Gracie Jo is getting so tall and grown up. She's only eight but so mature already. I'm so thankful for that girl...to think that before the kids I only wanted boys!! So glad God had better plans than mine. LOL! Take care, Michelle, and keep enjoying these beautiful Fall days! xo

      Delete