Friday, March 8, 2013

The Littles

 I never even began to imagine the amount of love Jude would have for a younger sibling. Not that I worried about him being jealous or upset about the place a new baby would have in our family, I just didn't think he would feel strongly one way or the other about another little person hanging around with us. Boy, was I wrong though!The love and delight Jude has for Katie was evident right from the beginning and it just continues to steadily grow. I'm constantly amazed at the patience he shows with her and how much he genuinely enjoys being with her. I can't remember any of our other kids, at three years old, loving on a younger sibling the way Jude does with Katie. These two, 'the littles' as we call them, are too cute for words and it melts this mama's heart watching them together every day. 




 


They just can't get enough of each other. Right, Katie?
---------

We have all received one blessing after another. God’s grace is not limited.
~John 1:16
 
What unexpected gifts are blessing your days?

1 comment:

  1. As you do not know the way the spirit comes to the bones in the womb of a woman with child, so you do not know the work of God who makes everything - Ecclesiastes 11
    This scripture a gift when I found it this weekend, so beautiful

    ReplyDelete