Friday, April 26, 2013

A Sneaky Little Stinker

 When I walked into the empty washroom and found a lone sock and pair of onderbroeks floating in the toilet I shook my head and whispered "Are you kidding me?" under my breath. Now these boys of ours have been known to do some crazy things and I was certain somebody must have had some kind of logical (in their mind) explanation, but, really? I left the washroom to find the culprit only to be informed that, apparently, "Nobody" did it. Hmmm? These boys may be scoundrels but they're not liars, so I headed back to the washroom to try and figure out what happened...and to empty out the toilet before someone needed to use it (ew!). And, to my great surprise, this is what I found:






Yup. Apparently, it's fun to rifle through the laundry hampers, pick out only socks and broekies, and dump them in the toilet.  Seriously? What a little stinker!! So, if you come to visit in the next little bit, please *please!* remember to close the toilet lid (and the bathroom door for good measure!) because we just never know what treasures we'll find in there. And, boys, I'm sorry for blaming this one on you. Apparently you're little sister in moving full-force into scallywag territory. Look out, world, Katie Shalom is on the loose!! :)

6 comments:

  1. makes sense, here's a hole, let's drop something in....LOL!! maybe she thought an extra soaking would get rid of any smelliness! LOL! Thanks for sharing Angela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just thankful that socks and underwear are the only things that have been dropped in so far (and yes this has happened a couple times since!). I'm waiting to find shoes, toys, jewelry??? I'll admit, it does make me giggle though. Glad it could give you a laugh too, Michelle! xo

      Delete
  2. One Word:
    Adorable!
    Who can resist such charm?
    love it!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I certainly can't resist her. I have a feeling I should be doing some teaching/disciplining in regards to the 'not-throwing-things-in-the-toilet' but it just makes me giggle each time I find a new surprise. And then, when I look into her sparkling eyes and see that cheeky grin, I'm done for. She really is adorable, even in her mischief-making :)

      Delete
  3. She was just helping you do the laundry. That's very thoughtful of her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, Marnie. I'm sure that's exactly what she's doing! Now that you've brought it up though, I should tell you about the laundry I actually did do in the toilet this week...long and gross story. I'll save it for later :P

      Delete