Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Around the farm



So that was probably waaaaay too many pictures for one post but there's just so much that happens around here right now! It's easy (and pretty normal) for me to feel overwhelmed at any given moment. There's always so much to do! But, truth be told, when you take a deep breath and remember to go one step at a time? There's so much beauty and joy along the way. God never promises that this life will be easy but He does promise to always be with us (Matthew 28:20) and when I take a little walk around this place and see His hand everywhere I look, I know in my heart this is true. So thankful for beauty full reminders of His grace!
"I believe in Christ like I believe in the sun - not because I can see it,
  but by it I can see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment