Saturday, June 22, 2013

This Year's Garden

 April//

May //

June//

 Today//
Our garden's come a long way the past 3 months...I can't wait for the next 3!
It's so cool to see how quickly things have grown this last little bit. The spring was a bit of a long, wet, cold stinker and this was the year of (what felt like) unending replanting but I think (hope? pray!) that we are finally off and running. We've been enjoying asparagus, rhubarb, lettuce, swiss chard, spinach and radishes and there's so much goodness still ahead! Am I a total geek if I tell you how much I'm loving this little patch of ours right now? :)  I hope there's lots of garden love going on out there! How does your garden grow?  I'd love to hear what you're up to or your best gardening tips and tricks. And, for those of you who could care less about what's growing in our backyard, I apologize in advance because I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of pictures of this space for the next little while! I'll try to still throw in a shot of a cute kid every now and then. LOL!
Happy summer time everyone!

"Grow in the loving-favor that Christ gives you. Learn to know our Lord Jesus Christ better. He is the One Who saves. May He have all the glory now and forever. Let it be so." ~2 Peter 3:18 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment